1. A clear calendar month's notice in writing or a month's fee in lieu of notice must be given before the pupil's withdrawal.
2. Those who leave school in May must in all cases pay the fees for the previous Academic session.
3. Transfer certificate is issued only when all the dues of the school are settled..
4. Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds
(i) Non-payment of fees
(ii) Disciplinary reasons.
(iii) Repeated detention in the class.
(v) Delay/Repetitive failure in payment of fee.
(vi) Long Absence without any valid information and non- payment of fee.
(vii) Non-adherence to school rules and regulations.
5. If application of withdrawal is given after 15th June then pro-rata fee will be charged.
6. Transfer certificate (TC application Format on pg no.33) will be issued after all the dues are cleared and clearance form is completed.